Revelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revelation

Forum site for Revelation guild of GlobalMS Scania server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still motherfucking here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben

I'm still motherfucking here. Empty
PostSubject: I'm still motherfucking here.   I'm still motherfucking here. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Never said I was leaving you guys behind. F6 (btw, smileys are win)

Last edited by Ben on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg

PostSubject: Re: I'm still motherfucking here.   I'm still motherfucking here. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:04 am

Welcome to the forums, Ben! My name is Greg (Obviously, Lol!), and you can feel free to PM me if you've got any questions about joining us! Be sure to read the FAQ posted by Manda. As long as you're not some level 87 Sniper, it'd be great to have another addition!

If you do wish to join, be sure to create an application in the following format:
IGN:
Level:
Previous guild (and why you left it):
Three people you know in Revelation:

To top it all off, please throw in a good five or six paragraphs to show that you know how to kiss a superior's ass.

Looking forward to seeing you aboard, Ben! What's that short for, Benjamin? I've got no idea, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: I'm still motherfucking here.   I'm still motherfucking here. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 9:18 am

Lol, Greg.
Back to top Go down
Ben

PostSubject: Re: I'm still motherfucking here.   I'm still motherfucking here. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:56 pm

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Alazar

Alazar

PostSubject: Re: I'm still motherfucking here.   I'm still motherfucking here. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:44 pm

Don't forget to give him his trial run before letting him actually join. IT'S MANDATORY. *hayisaidmanda*
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: I'm still motherfucking here.   I'm still motherfucking here. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Yeah, and he has to get goody good with all of our members before we even THINK of letting him join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still motherfucking here.   I'm still motherfucking here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still motherfucking here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation :: Revelation :: Introductions-
Jump to: