Revelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revelation

Forum site for Revelation guild of GlobalMS Scania server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gene's Intro thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CapnGeneS

Gene's Intro thread! Empty
PostSubject: Gene's Intro thread!   Gene's Intro thread! EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 am

Twisted Evil

Hey everyone, I'm back from the grave!

I don't know who's what where when, so I'll just introduce myself.

I'm Gene, and I just started playing MS again even though there are still no Pirates Very Happy

My character is CapnJackS, and he will be an infighter whenever they release pirates >Sad

I mostly play Guitar Hero 3 and skate., I haven't been gaming much. I used my time off of maple to draw more, and to try WoW for 10 days (I didn't get addicted, I thought it was boring as hell). I just started college in august at CCNY, it's awesome. We read comic books in english class xD

Apparently I listen to terrible music, because everyone hates what I like. I rollerblade a lot and soon I will start skateboarding as well. I love art, if you do as well my favorite painting is either "The Scream" by Edvard Munch or "The Last Supper" by Tintoretto. Google search them if you haven't seen them, they are amazing. I think I'll end my post here >_< bai
Back to top Go down
CapnGeneS

Gene's Intro thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gene's Intro thread!   Gene's Intro thread! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Gene gets no love Sad
Back to top Go down

Gene's Intro thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation :: Revelation :: Introductions-
Jump to: