Revelation

Forum site for Revelation guild of GlobalMS Scania server.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hey I has Pokemon now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chevve

Chevve

PostSubject: Hey I has Pokemon now.   Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:59 am

And I need someone to help me evolve my Kadabra. Razz Wink Do I like, put my friend code here or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.SoThatOneKidWasAllLikeDUDEAndIWasLikeWHATAndSoHeRan.c
Thard

PostSubject: Re: Hey I has Pokemon now.   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:39 pm

Aw man, I don't have anything ready to evolve. I could help with Kadabra, but it'd be better if we each evolved something for the other.

Oh well.

You could post your FC if you want, but whoever helps you would also have to be online at the same time. Have you tried searching the GTS for Kadabra? (Don't get one if it's holding an Everstone)
study study study cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chevve

Chevve

PostSubject: l=)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:32 pm

Well, I have a Kadabra with a Modest Nature ( +SpAtk, -Atk ) that I want to evolve. And I'm thinking of EV training in Special Attack and Speed I guess. pirat pirat Idea

But I have plenty of time to wait, so...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Sweet, I was trading a Misdreavus for a Skorupi in the GTS today and... The Skorupi had Pokerus l=D I'm supposed to keep anything with Pokerus in the Pokemon Boxes so it keeps Pokerus, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.SoThatOneKidWasAllLikeDUDEAndIWasLikeWHATAndSoHeRan.c
Thard

PostSubject: Re: Hey I has Pokemon now.   Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Modest and Timid (Spd+, Atk-) are probably the two best natures for Alakazam. Just be careful if you meet a Jolly Weavile! *Nightslash*

But yeah, keep at least a handful of infected pokemon in your boxes at all times. You could call them "Typhoid Mareep?" Sleep

I infected a box of Unowns Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chevve

Chevve

PostSubject: Re: Hey I has Pokemon now.   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

It took me 4256934027 hours to find the Solaceon Ruins to get an Unown... Until I checked in Solaceon. scratch

I found a shiny Golbat. bom I wish I found a more interesting looking shiny pokemon. But hey, Pink Crobats are manly.

Someone traded me their Lax Darkrai for my precious Magikarp since he was quitting Pokemon.
It's level 40 with some Japanese name, no EV's, and it's IV's might be:
HP: 26 Atk: 16 Def: 16 SAtk: 16 SDef: 23 Spd: 13
So it seems legit. rendeer

Last edited by Chevve on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey I has Pokemon now.   

Back to top Go down

Hey I has Pokemon now.
Page 1 of 1